List of those things yet to do, wishes, dreams, etc.. (in no particular
- New modules:
- Local Java Object
- Adding reporters: Reporters would offer report generation based
on data collected by JMeter. For those looking for more information than
simply time per sample and average time, a reporter should be available.
Examples could include statistical reports, accuracy reports (eg what exactly
did the web page return - this could be used for QA testing).
- Dynamic control while JMeter runs Enable users to change
options while JMeter runs - ie change number of threads running, start and stop
thread groups individually, add test samples on the fly, etc.
- Drag n Drop allow users to move test elements around the tree
- OffLine reporting - Enable the various visualizers to display test results
only after the run is finished. This would facilitate heavier loads since constantly
updating the GUI takes up so much processing
- Running indicator - JMeter needs to do something lightweight, yet effective,
to indicate to the user when it is running a test